1) Use a humidifier when indoors to add moisture into the air. Using heat takes the moisture out of the air. Air is drier in causing dry lips, tight feeling skin and dry mucous membranes.
2) Shorter warm showers are less drying than long "hot" showers.
3) Deodorizing soaps tend to strip our skin of natural oils. Use a moisturizing body wash.
4) Drink water. Yaaaas. In the winter!! Hydrate inside and out.
5) And of course, use Bare Body Oasis whipped body butter to replenish and nourish your skin. Our butters nourish with vitamin A, C, E, antioxidants and so much more.
Get yours at www.barebodyoasis.com
#BareBodyOasis #SheaButter #TreatYourself #ImEveryWoman#DrySkin #Natural #Skin #EssentialOil #VAMBOA